With nearly 140 combined years of service to people in need, we have the in-depth knowledge and expertise to treat people with substance use disorders and mental health conditions. We understand that many of the determinants of health are social and economic.
The services we provide to help with your care coordination are:
- Building a support team
- Working with your doctor to meet your healthcare needs
- Connecting you to services to meet your specific needs such as:
- Public Programs (food stamps, housing, etc.)
- Mental Health Programs
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Basic Supportive Services
- Supporting you following hospitalizations or emergency room visits
- Supporting you at doctors’ appointments
Getting you there…to get it done right!
ASPIRE HEALTH ALLIANCE
Founded in 1926, Aspire Health Alliance is a leader in providing services for children, teens, and adults experiencing serious emotional problems, behavioral issues, developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders.
Today, Aspire Health Alliance has grown to include outpatient clinics in Quincy, Marshfield, Plymouth, and Wareham. We also offer services along the continuum of care, including day treatment, intensive wrap-around services, and community and job skills for adults and adolescents focused on increasing their independence. In addition, we provide child and family services in a number of settings, including in the home, school, childcare center, and group residences.
SPECTRUM HEALTH SYSTEMS
For nearly five decades, Spectrum Health Systems has been at the forefront of substance abuse treatment, helping thousands of individuals overcome addiction to lead satisfying, productive, and healthy lives.
Over time, Spectrum has grown considerably, broadening its array of services to meet the unique needs of diverse groups, including: criminal offenders, juvenile offenders, other specialty populations, and individuals with co-occurring disorders.
Spectrum’s behavioral health continuum includes medically supervised inpatient detoxification, transitional support services, clinical stabilization services, residential treatment, medication-assisted treatment, outpatient counseling, and peer recovery support.
We provide priority status and same day access to all clinical services, from outpatient to residential.
Aspire Health Alliance
Spectrum Health Systems
Serving the following towns:
Braintree, Cohasset, Dedham, Hingham, Hull, Milton, Norwood, Norwell, Quincy, Randolph, Scituate, Westwood, Weymouth.
We provide the full continuum of services for individuals with mental health and substance use disorders.
- Centralized intake
- Crisis team
- Community-based supports
- Evidence-based treatment for mental health and substance use disorders
- Same day access to detoxification services
- Residential substance use rehabilitation
- Mobile outreach and counseling
- Peer-to-Peer support
- Medication assisted treatment, including same day access to medications.